Post 3 in the WordPress Blog 101 Series
In this weeks tutorial we will cover Featured Images and Setting up your Publishing Settings. We walk through how to set your post to publish on a future date, how to republish posts, how to “stick” your post to the top of your blog feed, how to make private and password protected posts and what those settings mean and how to publisize your post to auto-post on your social networks.
Previous Tutorials in the Series :
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 1 : Dashboard Familiarization
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 2 : Format Types, Titles & Permalinks
Next Tutorials in the Series :
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 4 : Content Area, Toolbar, and Visual vs Text Editing
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 5 : Adding Media and Links
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 6 : Basic SEO with Yoast
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 7 : Categories and Tags
Was this tutorial on wordpress publishing helpful? Follow the series by subscribing to my blog!
If you have questions about the content we covered or would like a tutorial on a WordPress Section not listed here, please leave a note with your request in the comments section below and I will consider adding it to the series! You may also send me a message via my contact form if you prefer.