*Any mention of we, us, Cassey, Cassey Banks, Cassey’s Designs, and Cassey’s Designs LLC. DOES imply relationship to Cassey’s Designs Limited Libilaty Company.
Payment and Refund Policies
a. All design projects require you to pay 50% of the of your quote as a down payment via the method prescribed by your contact with Cassey’s Designs LLC. (ie.. If your quote is a range of $600-800 you will be required to pay $300 before work will begin on your project)
b. Upon completion of your project you are required to pay the full amount of the remaining balance before your site launches, before any files are sent, before any backend access is granted, or any other product documentation or actions are fulfilled. Cassey’s Designs LLC. does retain the right to hold all products and access to completed services until your full balance is paid for.
2. Refund Policy
a. All sales are FINAL! Cassey’s Designs LLC. does not offer or provide any refunds once work has been put into a design. This is due to the subjective nature of design. Please have a clear vision of what you want and communicate your vision effectively to help your designer at Cassey’s Designs LLC. capture your vision in your designs!
3. Cancellation Policy
a. If you decide to cancel a project after it has begun for any reason you will receive a credit of 5-40% of what you have paid towards the cost of the design. The credit percentage you receive will depend on the amount of time that has already been put into the design and the reason for cancellation. You may only use your credit towards another design by a designer at Cassey’s Designs LLC. Credits will expire if not used within 180 days of the date it is given, even if you are unable to use your credit due to inability to book your project. Cassey’s Designs LLC. does book up to three months in advance, you are required to contact your designer at Cassey’s Designs LLC. with advanced notice to guarentee booking of your project. If your design is in the final stages of development you will not receive any credit for cancellation.
4. No Response – No Communication
a. If we at Cassey’s Designs LLC. are unable to get a response from you or communicate with you in any way for a period of 7 (seven) consecutive days, your project will be subject to termination without any refunds or credits. If your project is terminated you are still responsible for paying for services completed. It is important that you are available and that you communicate with us throughout your project!
b.If you wish to resume your project after it has been terminated you will be required to pay an additional fee (dependent on your project) and the total balance of the project will be due before work is resumed.
c. Package discounts and Rewards discounts are void on terminated projects.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Cassey’s Designs will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Cassey’s Designs will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Cassey’s Designs will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Cassey’s Designs will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Cassey’s Designs will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Cassey’s Designs will make readily available to customers accurate and up-to-date information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cassey’s Designs LLC. is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.