Post 1 in the WordPress Blog 101 Series
In this weeks tutorial we will cover the basics of where everything is in your wordpress dashboard and how to personalize your dashboard and screens to suite your needs.
This is just a familiarization video, if you are already aware of where everything is you can skip to the next video in this series. Today we are identifying where the following are located and basic information about them : The Main Dashboard, Posts Screens, Media Library, Accordions, TabKit, Comments, Share Settings for Auto-posting, Bulk Seo Editor and Screen Options.
Next Tutorials in the Series :
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 2 : Format Types and Titles/Permalinks
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 3 : Featured Image and Publish Settings
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 4 : Content Area, Toolbar, and Visual vs Text Editing
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 5 : Adding Media and Links
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 6 : Basic SEO with Yoast
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 7 : Categories and Tags
Was this tutorial on the wordpress dashboard helpful? Follow the series by subscribing to my blog!
If you have questions about the content we covered or would like a tutorial on a WordPress Section not listed here, please leave a note with your request in the comments section below and I will consider adding it to the series! You may also send me a message via my contact form if you prefer.