Post 2 in the WordPress Blog 101 Series
In this weeks tutorial we will cover 6 Format Post Types : Standard, Quote, Video, Audio, Gallery and Link. Standard Format of course is the most commonly used format type, but the other format types do have uses so we will walk through how to create them. We will also look at various displays in your blog feed using the different format types.
Previous Tutorials in the Series :
Next Tutorials in the Series :
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 3 : Featured Image and Publish Settings
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 4 : Content Area, Toolbar, and Visual vs Text Editing
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 5 : Adding Media and Links
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 6 : Basic SEO with Yoast
- WordPress Blog 101 Series – 7 : Categories and Tags
Was this tutorial on wordpress post formats helpful? Follow the series by subscribing to my blog!
If you have questions about the content we covered or would like a tutorial on a WordPress Section not listed here, please leave a note with your request in the comments section below and I will consider adding it to the series! You may also send me a message via my contact form if you prefer.